COVID – 19 Jagratha Samithi
|Chairman||Prof.Dr. Sindhu Kuruvilla|
|Secretary||Mrs. Ansiem George|
|Warden||Mrs. Valsala L|
|Asst/Resident Tutor||Mrs. Revathy R J|
|Faculty Incharge||Mrs. Karthika R|
|Student Representative||Ms. Fahima SS (IV year B.Sc.(N))|
|PTA representative||Mr. Amala Shaji|
Covid – 19 Protocol in Little Flower College of Nursing
- Thermal screening at entrance.
- Provision of sanitizer at college entrance, class rooms, office and faculty rooms.
- Students should produce RT-PCR result while entering college/hostel.
- N-95 mask to be worn in college/hostel.
- Day scholars should not enter the hostel.
- Hostilities are not permitted to go out.
- Students should have individual sanitizers and soap solutions with them.
- Sanitize/hand washing is compulsory after touching/going to toilet.
- Social/physical distancing (6 feet/1mtr) is compulsory.
- Name board to be kept in each one’s chair.
- Do not handle registers/board.
- Carry own food items, water bottle.
- Avoid spitting.
- Report immediately, if sick.
- Keep the college/ hostel premises clean.