The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a non-profit, non-sectarian and non-a partisan organization, working for the progress of the college. All the parent/guardian shall be a member of the association and when a student leaves the college his guardian also ceases as a member. The Principal and all members of the teaching staff of the college shall be the member of the Association.
- To foster and promote good understanding and cooperation between members of the teaching staffs, students and parents/guardians of the students of the college.
- To inculcate in the members, a keen interest in the working and progress of the college.
- To plan and execute measures, as will enable measures to tkae an active and useful part in the development, improvement and welfare of the college.
- To induce all guardians of the students of the college to effecitively cooperate with the college authorities in maintaining good discipline and high standards among the students college and hostel.
- To define suitable ways and means with a view to prevent students unrest and to assist and co-operate with the college authorities in running hte ocllege smoothly.
- To institute scholarship, prizes etc to encourage students in matters of studies and other activities consistent with the rules of the college.
- To plan and execute any item of work that will be beneficial or advantageous to the students and or college.
- To convene meetings and conventions of students guardians and teachers.
- To receive or collect grants, donations, gifts etc from members, non members, government and other institutions for the purpose carry out all or any of the objectives okf the association.
PTA Committee Members:
- PTA President – Mrs. Amala Shaji
- PTA Secretary – Mrs. Vijaya P & Mrs. Divya Francis
Executive committee meeting:
- Every 2 months
General Body Meeting:
- Once in every year