- To bring the old students and faculty of Little Flower College of Nursing, Trivandrum under a single forum and establish a sense of spirit-de-corps among them.
- To provide opportunity to meet periodically and share the experience of members.
- To promote social and cultural activities of former students of Little Flower College of Nursing.
- To uphold the dignity of profession and to maintain professional standards.
- To encourage loyalty to parent institution and to work towards educational excellence.
- To establish endowments and scholarships for meritorious students and rank holders.
- To conduct educational programmes regularly inorder to update knowledge of its members.
- To help the present students of Little Flower College of nursing to find out job opportunities in India and abroad to placement cells.
- To publish journals, newsletters, books and other professional materials for circulation among its members.
- To conduct regular in-service program
- To offer induction programme for newly recruited staff nurses
- To maintain safe and pleasant working conditions for staff nurse
- To build resources sufficient for students learning and practices
- To monitor deficiencies in – patient care areas through audits, feed backs, surveys and projects
- To promote Evidence based approach to health care
- Commitment, teamwork, communication, integrity, perseverance, innovation & accountability
- Health Education and patient rehabilitation
- Patient education is an important key factor of our patient care component. It is important to enable individuals to take better care of themselves and make informed decisions regarding medical care
Alumni Committee Members:
- President – Ms. Reshma .O
- Secretary – Ms. Treessa Antony